Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Delaney Walsh

Delaney Walsh

16 comments:

  1. Olivia Slusher- i like how you got the snow and trees and the water behind everything it make it look nice. an improvement could be zooming in on a particular tree or focusing mainly on the right so you dont have the picnic tables in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey- I like how you can see the water through the snow covered trees but you could improve the photo by moving back to get more of the tree and less of the picnic table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kassi Brown- I really like how the lighting works in the picture. It makes the snow super white and it's very pretty. I think you should've zoomed in on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baron Frost- i like how you got the picnic table in the picture but something i would have done is maybe cut some of the ground in the bottom of the picture and gotten more of the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paige Weber- Good use of adding in a lake, but it could help to remove some of the ground showing in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trevor Simpson - Although this is a good picture capturing winter you could have utilized the rule of thirds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olivia Masters- I like the use of the lake some improvment though would be no picinic table

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blake Bunch -
    Good: I like how the winter scene is diverese and shows different trees and a lake.
    Bad: I wish the snow was untouched to add a little more cleanliness

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah- i like how you have the pinic table and the water in to background. one thing you could have done is gotten closer up and left out some fo the snow on the ground

    ReplyDelete
  10. Makayla Rockey: My favorite thing about this picture is the water and the bench thing with snow on it. I like all the trees that are covered in snow. One thing to improve you could've focused on one particular thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zack Miller- I like the setting of the picture and the picnic table in the background. If you got a little bit closer next time then it would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jessica Edmisten- What I like about this picture is that you got a good view of the trees and water. What you could have done to make this picture better would have been to get a little closer or zoom in so you could see everything better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Curtis Burns- This is a good picture because of the snowy setting which is always appropriate for the holiday season. To improve it you could have zoomed in on the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adrian Hunter- i like how the rule of thirds is used putting the picnic table int the left third of the picture. improvement that could be made iscurring out the gril and the half of whatever is going off of the left of the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bill Wu: This is a good winter picture. I like the snow on the tree, but I think it will be better if you move closer...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Olivia Williams- I like how you showed the snow on the tree but it would have been better if you zoomed in on it.

    ReplyDelete