Sarah Toles- you got on the level of the light bulb, i think that you can improve by zooming out more and taking a picture of more than just one light bulb.
Lindsey- I like how the focus is on the light and how you something else in the picture to make it more interesting. You could improve it by taking it from another angle.
Trevor Simpson - This is decent because the background and area surrounding the light are good, but I think zooming in and putting even more focus on the bulb would make it better.
Zack Miller- I like how the candle is the main thing in the picture and wheres there are branches around it with the ribbon. To improve this you should've zoomed out a little bit.
Curtis Burns- This is a good picture because the christmas light is the only light source in the photo. To improve it you could have used the rule of thirds and move the light from the middle.
Jessica Edmisten- I like thsi picture because you did a good job of focusing in on the single light. What I would have done to make this picture better would have been to get more of the tree in the picture.
Delaney Walsh- got close up to the light, could've been a little less blurry around the light bulb
ReplyDeleteSarah Toles- you got on the level of the light bulb, i think that you can improve by zooming out more and taking a picture of more than just one light bulb.
ReplyDeleteLindsey- I like how the focus is on the light and how you something else in the picture to make it more interesting. You could improve it by taking it from another angle.
ReplyDeleteTrevor Simpson - This is decent because the background and area surrounding the light are good, but I think zooming in and putting even more focus on the bulb would make it better.
ReplyDeletePaige Weber- Good use of macro. Maybe you could add an ornament. But the lighting was good and the angle is grand.
ReplyDeleteolivia Masters- its a good picture just focusing on the light but it couldve been a little less blurry
ReplyDeleteBlake Bunch -
ReplyDeleteGood: I like how the candle illuminates the surround branches
Bad: you should have zoomed out to give us a better idea of the whole tree
Kassi Brown- I like how you just singled out the one light bulb to take the picture, but you should've focused to make the picture less blurry.
ReplyDeleteBaron Frost- i like how you zoomed in on the one light but i would have zoomed out a little to get some more of the tree.
ReplyDeleteZack Miller- I like how the candle is the main thing in the picture and wheres there are branches around it with the ribbon. To improve this you should've zoomed out a little bit.
ReplyDeleteCurtis Burns- This is a good picture because the christmas light is the only light source in the photo. To improve it you could have used the rule of thirds and move the light from the middle.
ReplyDeleteJessica Edmisten- I like thsi picture because you did a good job of focusing in on the single light. What I would have done to make this picture better would have been to get more of the tree in the picture.
ReplyDeleteMakayla Rockey: I like the light and how it appears to be dark in the room. I think the ribbon could've been moved.
ReplyDeleteAdrian Hunter- i like how you zoom in and focus on the light, however it could be improved by cutting down on the glare created by the light.
ReplyDeleteOlivia Williams- I like how its focused on the light and the ribbon but i would have gotten more of the tree in the picture.
ReplyDeleteBill Wu: I like that light covered by the cloth. but what's you trying to express through this picture?
ReplyDelete