Olivia Slusher- i like how you got the snow with the barns and trees. an improvement could be to focus on the left more and cut out the building and van.
Lindsey- I like how the sky looks and how you have the barn with snow on it. You could improve it by eliminating some of the buildings and the van and focused it more.
Kassi Brown- I think this is a good picture because of the way the barn stands out against the snow. I think you should've taken the picture to where the van wasn't in it.
Zack Miller- I like where theres a little bit of everything in the picture and plus the snow on the ground. To improve this picture you shouldve taken in at an earlier time.
Jessica Edmisten- I like this picture because you had good lighting. What I would have done to make this picture better would have been to focus more on the buildings and such and get the van out of the picture.
Curtis Burns- This is a good picture because of the snow and the blue sky. You could have cut out some of the things in the background that are not neccessary.
Adrian Hunter- the rule of thirds is used well with the van and barn/shed, you could have improved by using a higher resolution camera to cut down on noise on the picture.
Delaney Walsh- good use of barns and stuff, could've cut out the van because it takes away from the picture
ReplyDeleteOlivia Slusher- i like how you got the snow with the barns and trees. an improvement could be to focus on the left more and cut out the building and van.
ReplyDeleteLindsey- I like how the sky looks and how you have the barn with snow on it. You could improve it by eliminating some of the buildings and the van and focused it more.
ReplyDeleteTrevor Simpson - This is a good holiday picture with the snow on the ground, but less blur would make it better.
ReplyDeletePaige Weber- Good job at incorperating many objects, but maybe a better time, or when there is more snow.
ReplyDeleteBlake Bunch -
ReplyDeleteGood: express more of the country side of america
Bad: kind've dirty setting
olivia masters- its a good picture , but some improvement would be minus the van
ReplyDeleteKassi Brown- I think this is a good picture because of the way the barn stands out against the snow. I think you should've taken the picture to where the van wasn't in it.
ReplyDeleteZack Miller- I like where theres a little bit of everything in the picture and plus the snow on the ground. To improve this picture you shouldve taken in at an earlier time.
ReplyDeleteJessica Edmisten- I like this picture because you had good lighting. What I would have done to make this picture better would have been to focus more on the buildings and such and get the van out of the picture.
ReplyDeleteCurtis Burns- This is a good picture because of the snow and the blue sky. You could have cut out some of the things in the background that are not neccessary.
ReplyDeleteMakayla Rockey: I liek the trees and the barn it looks nice. There could've been more snow or a better time of day.
ReplyDeleteAdrian Hunter- the rule of thirds is used well with the van and barn/shed, you could have improved by using a higher resolution camera to cut down on noise on the picture.
ReplyDeleteSarah- i like how it was a winter scene and the barn makes it better. some thing you could have done to make it better was left the van out
ReplyDeleteOlivia Williams- I like the old barn in the picture but you could have got rid of the van.
ReplyDeleteBill Wu: I like the sky. but there are too much element in the picture.
ReplyDelete