Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bill Wu

Bill Wu

15 comments:

  1. Sarah Toles- grest use of lighting, uses the rule of thirds really well, you got down on the level of the candle. something you could improve on is you could have blurred out the radio so the full attention would be on the candle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delaney Walsh- good use of lighting from the candle, could've used the rule of thirds a little bit better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia Slusher- i liked how the candle light illuminated the whole scene and i like how the lighting didnt just surround the object it reflected onto the radio as well. an improvement could be to get the candle at a different angle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trevor Simpson - This picture is a good holiday picture because Bill took it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey- I like how the candle light is shown on the table and the focus is on the candle and nothing is distaracting. You could improve it by focusing only on the candle or adding another candle to it to give it more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paige Weber- Exeptional lighting. Good use of resources and angles. The background blur is fantastic. You could try different colored candles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. olivia masters- ist a great picture with the lighting and veiw of candles some improvement would be makeing it a little more of center

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blake Bunch -
    Good: Expresses a warm holiday scene with good quality
    Bad: the canle should be the main focus but there are alot of distractions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Baron Frost- Great picture. I wouldnt have done anything different.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kassi Brown- I think this is an awesome picture because it's really pretty and it has a great use of lighting. I think maybe you could've zoomed in a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zack Miller- I like the candle and radion in the front. To improve the picture the background needs to be less blurry

    ReplyDelete
  12. Curtis Burns- This is a great picture because the setting is so beautiful. I like how you set everything up and how the candle is your only light source. It is overall an amazing picture. Bill is the best photographer I've ever seen. To improve it I would have added christmas object in there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Makayla Rockey: I love the lighting and the shadows the candle cast on the table and the radio. I think mayeb you could've put more of the radio in the picture and less of the other candles and things.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adrian Hunter- the lighting was used well to add emphasis to the candle, you could have improved by cutting out the background lights with their blurriness

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jessica Edmisten- This is a good picture because of the natural lighting and how you focused in. Something you could do to improve this photo would have been to make the candle the main focus of the picture without the radio.

    ReplyDelete