Sarah Toles- some things you could have done to make the picture better is taken it at a different location because the stuff in the background is a little distracting. the camera was in focas which made it a good picture.
Trevor Simpson - This is an excellent shot capturing a holiday moment with the family. If there is anything wrong with this picture it's because you aren't in it.
Olivia Slusher- i like this because it shows the family and the baby is really cute. an improvement could be to get a wider shot so you get more people in the picture.
Lindsey- I like this picture because the baby is absoulutly adorable and the other person is attentive. You could improve this photo by not having the people in the backround and all the other distracting things.
Paige Weber- Adorable picture. The man is smiling and they both are wearing Bengals Jerseys. Improvement could be to remove any distracting background.
Jessica Edmisten- I like this picture because you focused in on the main subjects. What I would have done to make this picture better would have been to get more down on their level and closer to them.
Makayla Rockey: I like how they match and they look happy. The baby looks so peaceful and quiet. Teh background could've been cleaner there is trash and people waving and stuff.
Sarah Toles- some things you could have done to make the picture better is taken it at a different location because the stuff in the background is a little distracting. the camera was in focas which made it a good picture.
ReplyDeleteTrevor Simpson - This is an excellent shot capturing a holiday moment with the family. If there is anything wrong with this picture it's because you aren't in it.
ReplyDeleteOlivia Slusher- i like this because it shows the family and the baby is really cute. an improvement could be to get a wider shot so you get more people in the picture.
ReplyDeleteDelaney Walsh- the people were alligned good in the picture. you could've taken the picture straight instead of having kind of an angle
ReplyDeleteLindsey- I like this picture because the baby is absoulutly adorable and the other person is attentive. You could improve this photo by not having the people in the backround and all the other distracting things.
ReplyDeletePaige Weber- Adorable picture. The man is smiling and they both are wearing Bengals Jerseys. Improvement could be to remove any distracting background.
ReplyDeleteBlake Bunch -
ReplyDeleteGood: quality portrait to show family
Bad: remove the people in the background to add more focus to the guy holding a baby
Kassi Brown- I love how they are both wearing bengals jerseys. An improvement would be to get a better background.
ReplyDeleteolivia Masters- the focus is good but the backgrouind is a little distracting
ReplyDeleteBaron Frost- a good quality picture but you should have cut out the backgroud or added more people.
ReplyDeleteZack Miller- I like how they are both wearing bengals shirts. To improve this picture you need to get rid of those drinks in the background.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteJessica Edmisten- I like this picture because you focused in on the main subjects. What I would have done to make this picture better would have been to get more down on their level and closer to them.
ReplyDeleteAdrian Hunter- i like how you focus on the main subjects well, however you should have cut down on the background items.
ReplyDeleteMakayla Rockey: I like how they match and they look happy. The baby looks so peaceful and quiet. Teh background could've been cleaner there is trash and people waving and stuff.
ReplyDeleteOlivia Williams- I like how the focus is good but you could have had a different background without the people in it.
ReplyDeleteBill Wu: Good picture and cute baby.
ReplyDelete