Olivia Masdters- Its a good with that emphasization on that single ornament the only thing i wouldve changed is just a little more zoom on the ornament
Makayla Rockey: I like the ornament and how it's on the tree it shows the holiday spirit and the ornament probably means something special to you. If yuo had to change something i think you should've moved closer to the ornament to focus on it better.
Jessica Edmisten- What I like about this picture is that you focused in on the picture so the background was less noticable. One thing I would have done to make this picture better would have been to zoom in a little more so the picture was more focused on the ornament.
Zack Miller- I like how it is focused on the ornament and the tree branches. Next time zoom in on the picture and get it where the background of the window isn't blurry.
Curtis Burns- This is good because you focused on the picture and it has a nice holiday feel because of the christmas tree. To improve it I would have taken it with a better background.
sarah- i like how this picture if of the ornemant and I think that was supposed to be your main focus in the picture but its kind of blurry and the tree is focused so i think it would have been better if you tried to focus on the picture
Delaney- it's good because you focused on the ornament which was the main part of your picture. you could've used other parts of the tree as your background instead of the window though.
Olivia Slusher- i like how you took the picture of that particular ornament. an improvement could be to zoom in on the ornament.
ReplyDeleteLindsey- I like how the is focused on the ornament but it could improve by taking it from a different angle to eliminate the background of outside.
ReplyDeleteBaron Frost- This is a good picture because it show just the ornament. but i would have zoomed in to get just the ornament
ReplyDeletePaige Weber- Very sentimental. Good addition of the tree, but can be improved by deleting the window in the back.
ReplyDeleteTrevor Simpson - This is a good picture focusing on one ornament, but would be better if part of the background wasn't in the picture.
ReplyDeleteOlivia Masdters- Its a good with that emphasization on that single ornament the only thing i wouldve changed is just a little more zoom on the ornament
ReplyDeleteBlake Bunch -
ReplyDeleteGood:I like how the camera focuses on the tree
Bad: I wish there wouldn't be a blurred background, just use the whole tree
Makayla Rockey: I like the ornament and how it's on the tree it shows the holiday spirit and the ornament probably means something special to you. If yuo had to change something i think you should've moved closer to the ornament to focus on it better.
ReplyDeleteJessica Edmisten- What I like about this picture is that you focused in on the picture so the background was less noticable. One thing I would have done to make this picture better would have been to zoom in a little more so the picture was more focused on the ornament.
ReplyDeleteAdrian Hunter- the focus on the specific ornament is good. it would be improved by zooming more on the ornament to remove the background blurriness
ReplyDeleteZack Miller- I like how it is focused on the ornament and the tree branches. Next time zoom in on the picture and get it where the background of the window isn't blurry.
ReplyDeleteCurtis Burns- This is good because you focused on the picture and it has a nice holiday feel because of the christmas tree. To improve it I would have taken it with a better background.
ReplyDeletesarah- i like how this picture if of the ornemant and I think that was supposed to be your main focus in the picture but its kind of blurry and the tree is focused so i think it would have been better if you tried to focus on the picture
ReplyDeleteBill Wu:Good focus and just good exposure. Next time, you can try it at night.
ReplyDeleteDelaney- it's good because you focused on the ornament which was the main part of your picture. you could've used other parts of the tree as your background instead of the window though.
ReplyDeleteOlivia Williams- I like how you took the picture of a particular ornament but you could have used a better background.
ReplyDelete