Makayla Rockey: I like the snow and how you can see it in the background of the picture. To make it a little better you could've got closer to the bush and focus on it.
Curtis Burns- This is a good picture because the setting is gorgeous. It's also good because you used the rule of thirds. To improve this picture I would have zoomed out some.
Olivia Slusher- i liked how you didnt just get the snow but you got the bush in there as well. an improvement could be to focus in a one certain spot on the bush so you get the branch and the snow combined.
Lindsey- I like how you used the rule of thirds. An improvment could be getting more landscape in the background and taking it at a different time to get light in the picture.
olivia masters- its a good picture with how you positioned the camera the only thing i would change is that weird looking clump in the center of the tree
Baron Frost- i like how you got part of the bush in the picture and trees in the background. to make it better you should have made the focus on the trees in the back
Kassi brown- I think this is a good picture because the tree is a little off to the side so you can see some of the surroundings. I think mybe you should've backed up or zoomed out a little though.
Sarah- this picture is good because you used the rule of thirds. the snow on the bush made the bush look alot better. something you could have improved on is zooming out more so you see the full tree.(:
Delaney- the picture uses the rule of thirds which is good. you could have zoomed out some to get some more of the tree and other objects in the background
Adrian Hunter- i like how you focus on the snow covered plant and place it just off center, you could have improved by cutting down ont the background items' diversity.
Jessica Edmisten- I like this picture because you made the tree the main focus of the picture. What you could have done to make this picture better would have been to take it at a different point of day.
Makayla Rockey: I like the snow and how you can see it in the background of the picture. To make it a little better you could've got closer to the bush and focus on it.
ReplyDeleteCurtis Burns- This is a good picture because the setting is gorgeous. It's also good because you used the rule of thirds. To improve this picture I would have zoomed out some.
ReplyDeleteOlivia Slusher- i liked how you didnt just get the snow but you got the bush in there as well. an improvement could be to focus in a one certain spot on the bush so you get the branch and the snow combined.
ReplyDeletePaige Weber- Good use of rule of thirds, but the tree is a little dark.
ReplyDeleteBlake Bunch -
ReplyDeleteGood: good job using rul of thirds
Bad: You can't get a sense of where the snow on the branch ends and the other snow begins
Trevor Simpson - This picture is good because of the scenery. It would be nice to see even more of the surroundings.
ReplyDeleteLindsey- I like how you used the rule of thirds. An improvment could be getting more landscape in the background and taking it at a different time to get light in the picture.
ReplyDeleteolivia masters- its a good picture with how you positioned the camera the only thing i would change is that weird looking clump in the center of the tree
ReplyDeleteZack Miller- I like the background in the picture and the bush with snow. You should next time get a little far away.
ReplyDeleteBaron Frost- i like how you got part of the bush in the picture and trees in the background. to make it better you should have made the focus on the trees in the back
ReplyDeleteKassi brown- I think this is a good picture because the tree is a little off to the side so you can see some of the surroundings. I think mybe you should've backed up or zoomed out a little though.
ReplyDeleteSarah- this picture is good because you used the rule of thirds. the snow on the bush made the bush look alot better. something you could have improved on is zooming out more so you see the full tree.(:
ReplyDeleteDelaney- the picture uses the rule of thirds which is good. you could have zoomed out some to get some more of the tree and other objects in the background
ReplyDeleteAdrian Hunter- i like how you focus on the snow covered plant and place it just off center, you could have improved by cutting down ont the background items' diversity.
ReplyDeleteJessica Edmisten- I like this picture because you made the tree the main focus of the picture. What you could have done to make this picture better would have been to take it at a different point of day.
ReplyDelete