Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Paige Weber

Paige Weber

17 comments:

  1. Olivia Slusher- i like how you focused in on the flame and wick. an improvement could be to take the flame at a angle from the top and zoom in further.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curtis Burns- This is a good picture because the darkness around the candle attracts your eyes to the light. It could be improved by zooming out slighty on the candle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baron Frost- i like how you took this picture in the dark to make the fire look really cool.
    Something you could have done to improve is put another candle in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adrian Hunter- the use of the lighting emphesizes the candle light which is what i like about it. though the rom for improvement comes where you could have zoomed out some to show more of the body of the candle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey- I like that the focus is on the flame and its dark so you can't see anything distracting. It could be improved by using the rule of thirds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kassi Brown- I really like this picture because the flam has a soft glow on the sides which made it really cool. I think you should've used the rule of thirds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica Edmisten- I like how in this picture you made the candle the only light source so there was nothing distracting in the background. Something you could do to improve this picture would be to use the rule of thirds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olivia Masters-I like the use of two extremes Light and dark with the focus on the flame, the only thing that could use improvment is the wax of the candle which is just a little blurry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Makayla Rockey: I really like how the background is dark so it focuses on the candle and candle light more. I think if you used a brighter color candle it would stand out more against the light from the flame and the darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bill Wu: It's a good picture, but I believe that it will be better if you turn it to black-and-white, lower the contrast and use lower the shotspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Trevor Simpson - The picture gives great detail of the candle and you can almost since its warmth. Although it can be improved by not being so close to the candle or using the rule of thirds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zack Miller- I like how the background is dark and how it focuses on the candle. The thing that needs improved is the wax.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blake Bunch - Good: The picture focuses on the lit candle and is centered
    Bad: it should show a little more of the surrounding

    ReplyDelete
  15. Olivia Williams- I like how in the picture the background is dark so all that you can see is the flame and some of the candle. You could have zoomed out to see more of the candle.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sarah- this is good because you made the focus on the flame. you could have zoomed out a little so that it isnt so close.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Delaney- the picture is good because the picture is dark behind the candle flame so it really makes it stand out. to improve you could zoomed out a little bit.

    ReplyDelete