Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sarah Toles

Sarah Toles

16 comments:

  1. Curtis Burns- I like the angle you took for this picture of the ice. To improve this you could get better lighting so it isn't so bright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia Slusher- i like how you took the picture at a slightly crooked angle, and how the ice forms all the way across. an improvement could be to zoom in on the ice and get a good close up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey- I like how you can see the light shining on the it. It could be improved by taking it from a different angle and not having as much seen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baron Frost- i like the shadow on the side of the house, because it makes it look like the house has eyes.
    what you could have done to make this a better picture is you could have is zoom in on the icesicles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adrian Hunter- the light coming off of the icilcles is excellent to draw the attention to the icicles. however the sun is producing glare on the lens, it would be improved by avoiding said glare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica Edmisten- I like how in this picture you took it at an angle where the sun shines off of the ice. Something you could do to improve this picture would be to try to get up higher to where you're level with it so you get more of the ice in the picture and less of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olivia Masters- The way you used the light with a sorta relfection off the ice is very cool the only thing that i would improve is the door way

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kassi Brown- I think this is a good picture because the sun hits the ice and gives it that sparkling look. You probably should've moved to where there wasn't so much sun in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Makayla Rockey: I like the angle and the tree in the background to make it better you could've got closer to the ice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trevor Simpson - I like the angle you used to take the picture but I think you could utilize the lighting better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paige Weber- The lighting is nice and it shines off the ice well. The angle is also a an interesting angle. Improvement can be focusing on the ice or allowing more background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bill Wu: I like the ice hang on the roof, but next time, don't forget put on your lens hood to provent glare.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blake Bunch -
    Good: the icecicles show creativity in the shot.
    Bad: the bottom left corner is too bright

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zack Miller- I like the angle of the house and then the shadow of the tree. You need to improve the light where it's not so bright.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Olivia Williams- I like how you had the picture angled and the light shines on the ice. You could have zoomed in on the ice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Delaney- the picture has VERY GOOD ligHtinG. YOU could've zoomed in on the ice a little more though but it's a pretty amazing photo.

    ReplyDelete