Olivia Slusher- i like how you took the picture with the snow everywhere and the creek in between. it makes it look as if your in a different world. an improvement could be to focus in on one object and fully catch its appearence.
Curtis Burns- This is a great picture because it is a beautiful winter wonderland. The snow makes this picture so beautiful and I like how you chose this setting to take your picture. To improve it you could use the rule of thirds I guess but it's perfect.
Lindsey- I like how the snow is everywhere making the picture beautiful. It could improve by taking the picture at a different time during the day to get more light in the picture.
Baron Frost- This is a good picture because you used the trees as a frame and all of the trees are covered in snow. To make this a better picture is stand off to the side of the creek.
Kassi Brown- I think this picture is really cool because the snow makes the picture really pretty. I think you should've waited for better lighting though.
Olivia Masters- i like how you got right on the creek faceing its directio and the capture of the winterland the only thing i woulve changed is the position of the camera
Jessica Edmsiten- I like this picture because you didn't just focus in on one object and it was a good set up. One thing I would have done differently would have been to take it at a different time of day so the lighting was different.
Adrian Hunter- the lighting of the picture is gentle on the eyes at the same time as adding beauty to the picture. it could be improved by adding a focus point to the picture.
Bill Wu: For some point, this is a good winter picture. I like the snow in the picture and the little stream. But next time don't put too many elements in your picture. Just keep the elements serve the topic.
Zack Miller- I like how your in the woods and theres snow everywhere on the trees. It could be improved if you zoomed in on the picture just a little bit.
Sarah- This is a good snow scene, i think that it is a very good landscape picture, it has good focus, and i like how you included the water. somethings you could have got less snow and just focused on one thing.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOlivia Slusher- i like how you took the picture with the snow everywhere and the creek in between. it makes it look as if your in a different world. an improvement could be to focus in on one object and fully catch its appearence.
ReplyDeleteCurtis Burns- This is a great picture because it is a beautiful winter wonderland. The snow makes this picture so beautiful and I like how you chose this setting to take your picture. To improve it you could use the rule of thirds I guess but it's perfect.
ReplyDeleteLindsey- I like how the snow is everywhere making the picture beautiful. It could improve by taking the picture at a different time during the day to get more light in the picture.
ReplyDeleteBaron Frost- This is a good picture because you used the trees as a frame and all of the trees are covered in snow. To make this a better picture is stand off to the side of the creek.
ReplyDeleteKassi Brown- I think this picture is really cool because the snow makes the picture really pretty. I think you should've waited for better lighting though.
ReplyDeletePaige Weber- Good use of winter aspects. Would be better for next assignment. XD
ReplyDeleteOlivia Masters- i like how you got right on the creek faceing its directio and the capture of the winterland the only thing i woulve changed is the position of the camera
ReplyDeleteJessica Edmsiten- I like this picture because you didn't just focus in on one object and it was a good set up. One thing I would have done differently would have been to take it at a different time of day so the lighting was different.
ReplyDeleteTrevor Simpson - This picture is amazing. Words can't possibly describe the degree of excellence
ReplyDeleteBlake Bunch -
ReplyDeleteGood: I like how you see that snow is everywhere and it has different layers
Bad: The picture is a little dark
Adrian Hunter- the lighting of the picture is gentle on the eyes at the same time as adding beauty to the picture. it could be improved by adding a focus point to the picture.
ReplyDeleteBill Wu: For some point, this is a good winter picture. I like the snow in the picture and the little stream. But next time don't put too many elements in your picture. Just keep the elements serve the topic.
ReplyDeletethanks bill i appreciate it
DeleteZack Miller- I like how your in the woods and theres snow everywhere on the trees. It could be improved if you zoomed in on the picture just a little bit.
ReplyDeleteSarah- This is a good snow scene, i think that it is a very good landscape picture, it has good focus, and i like how you included the water. somethings you could have got less snow and just focused on one thing.
ReplyDeleteOlivia Williams- I like how you had the trees on the sides and the creek in the middle. You could have focused one thing to catch peoples attention.
ReplyDeleteDelaney- the snow is very pretty on the trees in the picture. soemthing to improve would be using the rule of thirds.
ReplyDelete